Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What I would like to achieve this semester…

This semester going to be very tough ! (u can do it mira !) and I really2 hope that I can make it better...so what should I do is just study smart (not study hard because I am a really lazy person! =P ) to achieve what I aspect for this semester...it must be better than last semester ok! Marketing????oh my god ! I really have to study it over and over again..help me friends ! =( .. for this semester, I want to achieve at least 3 and above for my CGPA..and I have to make it real ! try to motivate myself and not being a lazy person anymore.. (I really meant it ok !) its all about marketing right? What else??? BEL??? I try to love it and actually I already crush with it..CTU????so far it fine for me (I guest so!) ..FRENCH??yup! I have to admit that until now I can’t get certain words in French..God really have to help me this time..! it just one words that can I imaging in my mind for this semester.. HARDWORK !!! and I have to believe to my self that if I work very hard for this time, insyaallah I can achieve what I target to and maybe more than that !! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment